The Freedom Programme is back being delivered by Warwickshire’s Domestic Abuse Support Service in Nuneaton from September 10th 2014.
Over a 12 week period The Freedom Programme will be available in mid morning and early evening sessions in order to open up the opportunity to more attendees. Whilst many places are filled, there are a few which remain.
Is the Freedom Programme for me?
If you have ever been:
- manipulated, called names, felt unable to to say ‘No’
- pushed, shouted at, punched
- belittled, kicked or bitten
- felt like you are walking on egg shells by your current partner or ex
THEN……….this course is for you!
What will I get out of the course?
- Recognise the beliefs held by abusers
- Recognise which beliefs you may share
- Assist you to recognise future abusers
- Understand the effects of Domestic Abuse on children
- Enhance your self esteem and confidence
If you would like more information on this course or would like to be considered for a place, please contact Warwickshire’s Domestic Abuse Support Service on 0845 155 0376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .