Teenager’s Death Not Due to Nitrous Oxide
The Metropolitan Police has apologised to a family after seeming to suggest that the death of their teenage son in July was as a result of using nitrous oxide (N2O) and alcohol. Post-mortem results subsequently showed that the cause of death was actually cardiac arrest as a result of “an undiagnosed significantly enlarged heart which caused sudden arrhythmia death syndrome”.
Read more here:
If you’re worried about your or someone else’s drug or alcohol use there are a range of free and confidential treatment and recovery services available across Warwickshire: