If you are quitting smoking or have already quit you could be a winner in the eX-Smoker Factor competition run by Warwickshire County Council and NHS Warwickshire Stop Smoking Service.
The competition is for quitters who share their no smoking stories. Competition prizes are up for grabs for people who submit emails, blog posts or video diaries of their progress to this website.
Prizes on offer to help you celebrate your new smokefree lifestyle include:
- £35 voucher for Hair Management, Warwick
- Family ticket for Coughton Court (National Trust)
- Family ticket for Charlecote Park (National Trust)
- Toiletries gift set
- 2 x family tickets for Upton House (National Trust)
- 4 tickets to Hatton Adventure World
- 4 tickets to Warwick Castle
- 3 tickets to Fourways Play Centre, Atherstone
- 3 months’ membership for 2 at Lea Marston Hotel health club
- Family ticket for Pitch and Putt 9 hole at Lea Marston Hotel
Sharing quitting stories will help encourage and support others to have a go at quitting and gaining all the benefits of a smokefree life.
The competition closes on Friday 28 February 2016 and the winning blogs/videos will used to promote National No Smoking Day in March around Warwickshire (subject to consent).
Go to the exsmokerfactor website for more information; updates about the competition and useful hints, tips and links.
Twitter users can tweet about quitting using the #exsmokerfactor hashtag and your efforts will appear on the website. Please do share links to your blogs as well!
If you are blogging or tweeting about your attempt to quit, keep us informed by always using #exsmokerfactor, alternatively share your efforts on the Public Health Warwickshire Facebook page.