Latest News

‘Be Scary but Safe’ – Swap burning candles for LED lights this #Halloween!

Warwickshire County Council’s Trading Standards and Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Services are urging parents to swap burning candles for safer LED lights this Halloween in a bid to reduce the risk of children’s costumes and Halloween decorations catching fire.

The risks were made all too horribly clear after TV presenter Claudia Winkleman’s daughter suffered serious burns when her outfit caught fire in 2014.

Read more here

warwickshire-fire-and-rescue-service-halloween-costume-safety

Advertisements
About Paul Hooper, WCC (584 Articles)
Group Manager: Community Safety and Substance Misuse
%d bloggers like this: