Places are now available for our free “Prevent Online Grooming: Keeping Your Family Safe” sessions, for you to book on to.
This two-hour training is aimed at parents, carers & professionals to support them in keeping children & young people safe online.
In this session, we cover:
- The grooming process
- What signs there may be that a child/young person is being groomed
- Info on the latest apps & gaming trends to be aware of
- An insight into the dark web
- How groomers use social media to radicalise young people
- Help and support available to you
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
We currently have 5 sessions booked across the county for you to book onto. Simply click on the link for the session you want (below); then click ‘REGISTER’ in the green box; and enter your details on the page to book your place:
- NUNEATON at The Newtown Community Centre on Tuesday 5th June 10am – 12pm
- RUGBY at The Benn Partnership Centre on Tuesday 12th June 9:30am – 11:30am
- KENILWORTH at The Kenilworth Centre on Wednesday 4th July 10am – 12pm
- ATHERSTONE at St. Trinity’s Church on Tuesday 10th July 10am – 12pm
- STRATFORD at Tyler House Community Hub on Tuesday 17th July 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Once you’ve booked on, share the event to get as many parents, carers & professionals to the sessions as possible!