FREE Prevent Online Grooming Sessions For Parents, Carers & Professionals – Book Now!
Places are now available for our free “Prevent Online Grooming: Keeping Your Family Safe” sessions, for you to book on to.
This two-hour training is aimed at parents, carers & professionals to support them in keeping children & young people safe online.
In this session, we cover:
- The grooming process
- What signs there may be that a child/young person is being groomed
- Info on the latest apps & gaming trends to be aware of
- An insight into the dark web
- How groomers use social media to radicalise young people
- Help and support available to you
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
We currently have the sessions below across the county for you to book onto. Simply click on the link for the session you want (below); then click ‘REGISTER’ in the green box; and enter your details on the page to book your place:
- KENILWORTH at The Kenilworth Centre on Wednesday 4th July 10am – 12pm
- ATHERSTONE at St. Trinity’s Church on Tuesday 10th July 10am – 12pm
Our sessions in Stratford have both sold out.
Alternatively, click through the calendar, right, to view upcoming sessions and click on the orange ‘REGISTER’ button to go to the event page to book on.
Once you’ve booked on, share the event to get as many parents, carers & professionals to the sessions as possible!