Community Safety Agreement
The Safer Warwickshire Partnership Board aims to create safer communities through the reduction of crime and the promotion of safety, with a focus on three key strategic ambitions:
- Address the causes of violence
- Tackle discrimination in all its forms
- Safe, Healthy and Empowered communities.
The community safety ambitions for Warwickshire and how we will work together to address these are identified in the Warwickshire Community Safety Agreement 2022-26.
The Board has agreed the following vision to underpin the agreement:
Working together to prevent harm and protect the most vulnerable to create safe, healthy and empowered communities
The Warwickshire Community Safety Agreement for 2022-26 was approved by the Safer Warwickshire Partnership Board (SWPB) at its meeting in March 2022.
The appendices to the agreement can be found below:
- The community safety legal framework
- Outcomes of the SWPB Review
- Key achievements of the SWPB
- Terms of Reference for the SWPB
- The Community Safety Information Sharing Protocol
- The Police and Crime Plan
- Community Safety Partnership priorities
- The Strategic Assessment process