Help and support
You can report ASB to the Police.
It can also be reported to your local District or Borough Council:
To report anti-social behaviour please use the relevant number below for the local councils.
- Warwick District - 01926 456010 (Warwick District Council Community Safety)
- Stratford-on-Avon District - 01789 260123 (Stratford-on-Avon District Council Community Safety Team)
- Rugby - 0800 096 8800 (Rugby Borough Council Community Safety Wardens)
- North Warwickshire - 01827 715341 (North Warwickshire Borough Council Contact Centre)
- Nuneaton and Bedworth - 024 7637 6322 (Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Community Safety Team)
In an emergency, please dial 999.
The Community Remedy gives victims a say in the out-of-court punishment of perpetrators for low-level crime and anti-social behaviour. This can also be named ‘community resolution’ giving the victim an option as the consequences faced by the perpetrator, the Officer dealing with the complaint must ensure that the action detailed by the victim is appropriate and proportionate to the offence committed.
Anti-social behaviour case review
The Anti-social behaviour case review (previously called the Community Trigger) is a power available under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
It gives victims and communities a greater say in the way anti-social behaviour is dealt with by giving them the ability to request a review of their case if they feel that insufficient action has been taken to resolve the matter.