Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator menu close Quick exit ➟

Anti-social behaviour

Help and support

You can report anti-social behaviour to the police.

It can also be reported to your local district or borough council.

To report anti-social behaviour, please use the relevant number below for the local council:

In an emergency, please dial 999. 

Community Remedy

The Community Remedy gives victims a say in the out-of-court punishment of perpetrators for low-level crime and anti-social behaviour. This can also be named ‘community resolution,’ giving the victim an option as to the consequences faced by the perpetrator. The Officer dealing with the complaint must ensure that the action detailed by the victim is appropriate and proportionate to the offence committed. 

More information about how the Community Remedy operates in Warwickshire