Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator menu close Quick exit ➟

Substance misuse

Help and support

Warwickshire County Council commissions a range of local services for adults and young people affected by alcohol and/or drugs.  

Change Grow Live (CGL) - Warwickshire Adult Drug and Alcohol Service

Compass – Warwickshire Children and Young People’s Drug and Alcohol Service

Supervised Consumption and Needle Exchange 

Supervised consumption is available for all those starting opioid substitution treatment and for anyone needing to continue or return to supervision to ensure medication-compliance and reduce overdose risk. 

Needle exchange gives injecting drug users access to sterile needles, syringes and other equipment and their safe disposal, to reduce the dangers associated with using unsterile or contaminated injecting equipment and reduce the spread of infectious diseases.