The Best Bar None multi-agency scheme has now launched in Leamington Spa.
The scheme provides a national accreditation that was developed to improve standards and safety within the hospitality industry and promote responsible management of licensed premises, such as pubs, bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
Partner agencies are working alongside businesses to promote partnership working and reduce the likelihood of crime and anti-social behaviour through delivery of education, training and promotion of best practices across the industry, in order to make Warwickshire a more safer, healthier and enjoyable place to live and work.
Leamington Spa is introducing the Best Bar None scheme, supported by Warwick District Council and local partners. Licensed premises can now express interest in joining the scheme using the application form below.
Best Bar None is a Home Office backed scheme that helps alcohol licensed venues to demonstrate a commitment to customer wellbeing.
Premises who wishes to take part in the initiative must demonstrate their commitment to policies, practices and procedures in four areas:
- Venue management
- Staff training and care
- Customer safety and welfare
- Customer service and community
Customers can have confidence when visiting any of the accredited premises bearing the Best Bar None logo. They will be reassured that the venues have undergone a rigorous assessment to demonstrate that they are consistently meeting high standards.
What are the benefits of becoming Warwickshire BBN accredited?
- Free assessment of your venue with a tailored, written report with advice and guidance
- Improve customer and staff safety
- Access to free resources to improve your operation
- Nationally recognised commendation that praises high standards
- Demonstrates your commitment to customer wellbeing
- Promotes better communication and information sharing with the police and local authority
- Opportunities to win awards at national annual Gala Dinner
All venues who achieve Best Bar None accreditation receive a plaque and window sticker to proudly display in venue, which means they have been verified as meeting a higher standard than normal.
In addition, accredited venues and awards are in place to commend and further publicise those who go above and beyond to increase customer experience and community safety in Warwickshire.
To register your interest in joining the scheme, please fill in the application form below.