The Safer Warwickshire Partnership Board aims to create safer communities through the reduction of crime and the promotion of safety, with a focus on three key strategic ambitions:
- Address the causes of violence
- Tackle discrimination in all its forms
- Safe, Healthy and Empowered communities.
The community safety ambitions for Warwickshire and how we will work together to address these are identified in the Warwickshire Community Safety Agreement 2022-26 (DOCX, 520 KB).
The Board has agreed the following vision to underpin the agreement:
Working together to prevent harm and protect the most vulnerable to create safe, healthy, and empowered communities.
The Warwickshire Community Safety Agreement for 2022-26 was approved by the Safer Warwickshire Partnership Board (SWPB) at its meeting in March 2022.
The appendices to the agreement can be found below:
- The community safety legal framework (DOCX, 31 KB)
- Outcomes of the SWPB Review (DOCX, 29 KB)
- Key achievements of the SWPB (DOCX, 34 KB)
- Terms of Reference for the SWPB (DOCX, 301 KB)
- The Community Safety Information Sharing Protocol
- The Police and Crime Plan
- Community Safety Partnership priorities (PDF, 234 KB)
- The Strategic Assessment process (PDF, 403 KB)
First Annual Review of the 2022-26 Community Safety Agreement
The first annual review of the 2022-26 Community Safety Agreement was undertaken in spring 2023 and endorsed by the SWPB at its meeting in June 2023. This provides information on work undertaken under each of the Board ambitions in 2022/23, along with that planned for 2023/24.